PLECS Seminar on 1st April 2008 at York St John University College
PLECS Seminar in Conjunction with Power Electronics Machines and Drives (PEMD) Conference
For delegates at the PEMD Conference, PPM Power are arranging a seminar which will include demonstration of the Power Electronics software PLECS.
Included in the seminar, also to be held at York St John University College will be presentations on:
• From the concept to the simulation model: Power electronic systems in Simulink and PLECS Orhan Toker, Plexim
• Limitations in Semiconductor Simulations by Eric Carroll, EIC Consultancy
• Use of PLECS for system design by Stefanos Kandilidis, Converteam
• Accessible Simulation of Complex Power Electronic Systems by Mike Barnes, University of Manchester.
• In addition Mike with give an overview of work on the More Electric Ship and Renewable Energy Projects at Manchester University
Delegates at PEMD will be able to use PLECS during the conference and gain first hand instruction and guidance at the PPM Power stand.
Click here to go to the PEMD website.
The seminar will take place from 1:00pm on Tuesday 1st April. Light lunch will be provided.
To be included in mailings for the Seminar contact Linda Salton Linda.email@example.com
Tel +44 (0) 1793 784389
Stop Press – PLECS User Meeting being held at PEMD